Sometimes called Winword, MS Word, or Word, Microsoft Word is a word processor published by Microsoft. It is one of the office productivity applications included in the Microsoft Office suite. Originally developed by Charles Simonyi and Richard Brodie, it was first released in 1983.
Use Microsoft Office for FREE!
Go to this link to sign up for Free MS Office. Click Here
What is Microsoft Word used for?
Microsoft Word allows you to create professional-quality documents, reports, letters, and résumés. Unlike a plain text editor, Microsoft Word has features including spell check, grammar check, text and font formatting, HTML support, image support, advanced page layout, and more.
What does the Microsoft Word editor look like?
Below is an overview of a Microsoft Word 2010 document.
Advance your expert skills in Word 2016. And earn the credential that proves it!!
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Word! Designed to help you practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Word 2016 Expert certification, this official Course delivers:
- In-depth exam prep for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to apply what you’ve learned
- Practice and review questions
- Ready-made practice files with solutions
Sharpen the skills measured by these MOS objectives:
- Manage Document Options and Settings
- Design Advanced Documents
- Create Advanced References
- Create Custom Word Elements
NB: This course does not include the official Microsoft MOS exam voucher and needs to be purchased separately.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level beginner
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
- 1 Getting Started the Right Way
- 2 Working with Basic Formatting Features
- 3 Using and Modifying Formatting Styles
- 4 Using Format Painter to Copy Paste Formatting
- 5 Search and Replace for Text and special characters
- 6 Graphic Design Made Easy
- 7 SmartArt – Graphic Design Made easy
- 8 Using Tables in a Document
- 9 Using Charts
- 10 Using the Snapshot and Clipping feature
- 11 Inserting Online Videos in a Word Document
- 12 Hyperlinks in a Document – Link to anything
- 13 Using Comments in a Document for collaboration
- 14 Using Headers and Footers in a document
- 15 How to Merge Two Documents
- 16 Using Drop Caps for Posters and brochures
- 17 Inserting a Cover Page in a Document
- 18 Inserting and Removing a Page Break in a document
- 19 Applying Styles and Design Themes to all component
- 20 Performing a mail merge with an Excel data file
- 21 Fancy Text Boxes
- 22 Changing the default Font
- 23 How to Write Equations in Word
- Final Assessment
Excellent courseI find the content to be very usefull