In order for us to ensure that only high-quality content is made available on our platform we have put stringent systems in place to pre-qualify potential Teachers. First you need to create an account by registering on our website then proceed to “Become a Teacher” page, login and request access as a Teacher
If you are not registered then create an account:
- click on the small “Register” link on top right hand side of the website or
- click on the big yellow “Register” button on the “Become a Teacher” page form or
- click on any button anywhere on the site that says “Register”
Registering an account is an automated process and you will only be able to browse and enroll for our courses.
If you are registered then log in on the “Become a Teacher” page:
- click on “Login” on the form on the left side of “Become a Teacher” page
- if you are already registered when you login, you will be returned to the “Become a Teacher” application page
- your details will already be entered into the fields,
- now you need to add a valid cell phone number
- add a very short description of your qualifications and what you want to teach
This process is not automated, your application will be reviewed by one of our consultants who will then call you to complete the process telephonically. Once your account has been approved and created, when you login you will see a button on the top right hand side of the website that says “Our-College”, here you will find your dashboard and the Course Builder links.
Please see OC Course Builder on how to create your first course