We make use of a leading South African payment gateway called PayFast that offers 100% secure online payment options
Here are some examples of how your students can pay online:
- Debit Cards – Debit cards issued by Maestro and Visa Electron are still popular among many South African shoppers, and can be used to make online purchases through Payfast.
- Cheque and Credit Cards – Visa and Mastercard credit cards are the most popular and trusted online payment methods around the world.
- Masterpass – A free digital wallet from Mastercard that enables online shoppers to quickly and securely check out and make online payments.
- Instant EFT – Instant EFT by PayFast allows online shoppers with access to internet banking to make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) that gets instantly verified.
- Mobicred – is an online revolving credit account that gives buyers access to credit, which they can use to buy online and pay a monthly amount. Once you pay you can use that amount again to buy.
- Zapper – is a free ‘scan to pay’ app that makes payments convenient and secure for both online shoppers and merchants.
Here are some examples of how your students can pay offline, if they don’t want to pay via the web:
- Bank Deposit – We send the student an invoice and they can pay directly into our bank account.
- Scode – is a unique payment platform that allows students to pay for their online studies in-store at the money market counters of more than 6,000 retail outlets across South Africa. Checkers, Checkers Hyper, Shoprite, U-Save, Post office, House and Home
We simply SMS a unique code to the student who then presents the code and pay at a till or money market counter at one of the following stores.
Our system offers many payment methods that your students can choose from.